View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:15 AM   #7
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
No Kindle Fire HD has the settings thingy (sorry can't think what it is called) that you hit to go back, and it is permanently set at the bottom middle. That is where the chapter and page number that Moon+pro puts the info.

You mean I can move that somewhere else?
I don't think so .

But I don't quite understand the problem. I have the Kindle go-back arrow, home button etc. displayed along the bottom, but I can still see the Moon Reader time, chapter number, page number and percentage complete shown along the bottom as well. Are you saying you can't see these, or is there supposed to be another line below that?

If you can't see the line I've described, then there must be a setting that allows it, as I certainly can.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote