View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #1
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Kindle indexing problem when using 'Send to Device' option

Anyone know of any issues with books failing to index on the Kindle when using the "Send to device" option in Calibre?

I'm using a Kindle Keyboard and Calibre 0.9.10, and I usually only transfer a fairly small amount of books at a time, maybe 10-15. When I do it using the "Send to device" button, none of the books index and I have to reboot my Kindle before they will do so.

When I do it manually using the "Save to disc" option and then drag & drop, there is no problem, they index correctly.

It's not a major hassle but it's bugging me!
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote