Thread: MobileRead February 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 07:27 PM   #44
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Now I'll need to dig through my collection and see if there's anything I've labelled as Romance. The only thing that bounces into my head immediately is Gone with the Wind, which I do eventually want to read.

But I think that's had its day in the sun with the book club in the past. So I'll see what else I have. You know if we campaign early enough we can make the Feb vote a sham even with the multiple choice voting.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote