View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #1237
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
They're 2 different Amazon sites. The first I think is the US, I can't see a price but have been told it's $14 for the US pre-order. The second gives me the Canadian price of $18.59.
no the first link does not work - is empty for me too. 2nd link shows me my us preorder kindle price of 14.99. also the hardcover us preorder price is 16.18 on http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/045146...2992067&sr=8-1 - see if you can see the canadian preorder price
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote