View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:08 AM   #6
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I've been playing some more and comparing the results to books off the shelf. I finally decided that 11pt Georgia was a little too big (made it look like a book for younger readers), so I dropped to 10.5pt but kept the line spacing the same (I'd already been using a slightly larger spacing). The result is actually quite good I think - though I guess the proof will be in the ... um, proof, I guess.

It's amazing how much time you can spend on the minutiae trying to get it look right. Does it get any easier as you go on?
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote