View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:22 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmwrite View Post
After upgrading to 0.9.5, now calibre won't send books. I watch the job search and find object after object after object. Somewhere around 96% complete and about 30 minutes, calibre finally errors out with the following
I'm not at home so I can't attempt to duplicate the error. If it is 96% done (transferring books?) then it would seem one book is the cause. Send smaller batches until you come across the bad book.

BTW I also have a Nexus 7 and have decided not to connect via MTP transfer, instead I connect to calibre using the Calibre Companion (wifi required) android app. This app has many advantages in managing and launching my books on my Nexus 7. Well worth the minimal fee asked.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 11-03-2012 at 11:25 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote