View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 10:15 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlmwrite View Post
I've rebooted my PC and my Nexus mutliple times yesterday and today, but continue to get the same error. FWIW, I noted that the metadata.calibre file in the root of my Nexus is dated 12/31/69. Don't know if that's of significance or not.
That date can't be a good sign. Have you check the date/time setting on the Nexus? You can delete that file, Calibre will rebuild it (it just takes more TIME)

BTW a error on a single book usually means something about the title/file is odd, not that the Calibre install is bad.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote