View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Hi ElspethB. Yes, Palm Pilot. It also means a lot to me, being my first PDA (nobody uses this term now). Like you, I also actively use Gutenberg. This past week I also worked on a cumulative tale made available by Google book project - The McCloskey Primer by Margaret Orvis McCloskey. I had to spend hours correcting OCR errors and capturing drawings into files. But, it's also fun. So, we share something in common. Anyway, welcome to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy this community and I look forward to exchanging ideas with you.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote