View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #4
Doc109
Enthusiast
Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire 2 (non-HD), Kindle Paperwhite
I've seen a couple reviewers mention that they planned to use the HD with a keyboard but the reviews of the keyboard are the first I've seen on the topic that involve actual use of a BT keyboard with the HD.

I've also got a Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 and I use SwiftKey on it, making text entry a lot easier. It appears that the HD, like the original Fire, does not allow 3rd party keyboard input, which I really hate. SwiftKey trounces Amazon's keyboard. I don't know why Amazon does this. Only theory that I have, and I admit this might be crazy, is perhaps all of our typing is logged by Amazon to help them gather market data or target ads or something. I'm probably nuts for even considering this, but I can't think of any sane reason to block 3rd party keyboard input.
Doc109 is offline   Reply With Quote