View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #59
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
I was going to buy the 7 inch Kindle Fire HD, but am sticking with my 1st gen Fire for now. I have a Fire mainly so I can read my Kindle books in the dark, I watch some videos on it, and look things up on the internet here and there. And I like the 7 inch size.

Now that you can watch Prime videos on the iPad though, I'm using the Fire as an ereader, and web device in a pinch. The new one looks nice but I don't really need it.

I do admit though, that the Kindle Fire 4G is kind of calling my name. It would be nice to have a backup for my iPad but again, don't really need it..
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote