View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
Hi,

I have a k3g with v3.3. I am not sure I can JB this. I had installed kite and usbnet works well on the usb to Win7 PC. However, I am not able to get WIFI networking to work. I tried to add tcp to the firewall but it does not work.

I can telnet and ping to 192.168.2.2, which is the USB. I can ping to 192.168.1.3 which is the wifi of the k3g because if I turn off Wireless the ping stops. However, I am not able to telnet into k3g through wifi 192.168.1.3,

What do I need to do to make this work?

Thanks,
James
You probably need to add ssh to iptables for the wlan port. There are details in the forums, and in the hack README files.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote