View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #7
lessthanyouthink
Connoisseur
lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.lessthanyouthink can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iPad / iPhone / Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by digiSara View Post
Is there a setting so that it doesn't download all my books to the App? I know I can move things on the Kobo website - but I want all my books on my Kobo, but want to be able to choose which ones are on my phone.
Currently there isn't, though as a work-around you can tap on books while they're downloading to pause them, if you're concerned about using up storage.
lessthanyouthink is offline   Reply With Quote