View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Thanks Everyone.
@JSwolf,
I Do like Html, The Problem, I've had in the past is that I some times end up not keeping the html and the linked Image files together, or in the correct folder, So can be a bit of a pain.
And while Keeping them together in a Zip is a good idea, If I want to read the file, I Usually end up having to Unzip it, as some of the readers I like to use dont support reading from inside archives. So an Additional step. (As you can guess I can be quiet Lazy at times).

So till a standard emerges, Have slowly started reorganising My Library using the following System

Genre - Author - Type (General / Sony /Cybook) - Series (If Applicable)- Book

With My Original files in the general folder, and the converted files under their own Specific folders. A Bit Covulted, but it means that I can usually find any book I want Within a few Minutes.
Now I just need to get into the habit of Converting any new books I get Into all the different formats i need When I get them.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote