View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 07:42 AM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ha, oops, i knew that didn't sound quite right... but, as for it not applying to desks, aren't daleks pretty indiscriminate about what they exterminate ? i wouldn't want *my* desk near one...
Zelda, shush your mouth! First you misquote the dear little things, then you accuse them of being indiscrimate?! They are indeed discrimatory, in that the only thing they will exterminate is something they consider inferior to them - that is, everything that is not them (occasional story arcs notwithstanding).

I wish I was a Dalek; then I'd always be at the front of the icecream queue, and get my two scoops of cinnamon and pistachio icecream before it all ran out (then I'd exterminate the icecream man).

(My spellchecker is telling me "icecream" is not a real word. I believe I shall have to exterminate it for such wild insubordination)

Cheers,
Davros...no, EXTERMINATE! Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote