View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #81
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
All right then .... you try to be nice .... you try to be friendly .... you try to welcome new neighbors .... and what do you get?

You want to play by the rules, eh?

You want to throw the rule book at me? With Shel sitting on it?

OK

.... taking the gloves off now ....

Pay up immediately [cash only] or else I'll move your cute little thread to another forum .... WITHOUT leaving a re-direct link!!
Muauauauauauauauauhahahahaha!

And I can keep moving it! I have the power!
Cute little thread? I'm shocked, hold up I thought this thread was not only educational but a giant pool of information for the masses......I hate it when I am wrong.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote