View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The eBook I asked him to convert to test was one I made into a proper PRC using HTML exported from BD. I used Harry's directions to make it a proper PRC. I'm hoping that once mobi2imp is done and ready, I can use that to make better eBooks based on my PRC editions then from BD. I've already implemented the larger font fix for BD. Now all I need to is wait for the script to be fixed.
Hmm, is it <p> or <div>. If you run Nicks program the html file is left behind. Could you take a look please?

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote