View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #18
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Trying to create the epub file (for loading to Calibre) using text files rather than HTML files now. Every time I try using html files the TOC fails to work right for me. I don't know why. I've even tried changing the tags from H1 to H2 like suggested and things still fail to come out right when I convert to mobipocket format.
What do you mean by the 'TOC fails to work'? Are you still seeing the issue where you get a TOC 'except' for the book title?

Does Sigil/ADE show a valid TOC before conversion? If so the main thing you need to do is make sure the 'force use of auto-generated Table of Contents' is disabled under the Table of Contents option. This is the default, but a lot of people enable this, which will throw out all the hard work you did with Sigil.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote