View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:58 AM   #5
Valentino
Connoisseur
Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valentino ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: some.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Valloric (the Sigil creator) has written this

Totally depressing. It seems everyone to do with ebooks has their heads up their asses no matter where you look.

javascript in epubs will be horrible. I use noscript and requestpolicy in firefox to avoid it in my browsing. To get that crap in a book is ridiculous.

/edit
With the garbage formatting that we have now, add this and I have so many questions about their decisions that I really don't care anymore.

Last edited by Valentino; 02-27-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote