View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hi,
had the same problum until yesterday when I solved it by chance.
It is really an authorization problem,unfortunately it is not solved by de- and reauthorizing your reader via ADE on your PC. You have to reauthorize by downloading a book (with DRM) with the built-in webbrowser.
When starting your download it will ask for your ADE Reg., as your device is currently not authorized,then simply enter E-mail and password and everything will work again.
I have absolutely no clue why you have to do it this way, and connection with PC doesn't work, but as long as it works...
Finally I strongly recommend you follow wallcrafts advice
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote