View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 09:42 PM   #112
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by mst View Post
Is it possible to have ebooks from the calibre library open in a different pdf viewer than the system default viewer? I have my system (windows XP) set to foxit reader as default, but I would like to read ebooks in sumatra pdf.

Does anyone know how to do that?
I'm sure someone will correct me if wrong but I don't think there is no way to do that without a custom plugin, like the "Open ePub in Editor" one. I think you can only configure Calibre to either use it's internal viewer or else it will use your system default. It would be a trivial exercise to write a PDF menu item based on that ePub plugin code though.