View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 10:35 PM   #18
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Get a Sony which can have PRS+ firmware installed... both my 505 and 600 currently carry around 25K of books on 16GB card with room for 2+times that number still to go... and they are easily accessible with a full file and folder organised system which gives me access to any title in less than a minute (usually less than 30 seconds).

And to those who say why have that many books on your eReader, "I only have 20, 30, 50 or 200... whatever)" and "You can only read one book at a time..." That's your way of doing things, I don't want to choose what I have on my reader before I leave my computer, I want to choose what I read when I want to read wherever I am and that means I want my eReader to be my eLibrary...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote