View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #30
Lexi Revellian
Groupie
Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lexi Revellian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioninyc View Post
The reviewing is the easy part. I'm now seeing so many of the really good Authonomy books on kindle that I've got a long cue to read. These are all books I wanted to finish including Remix, Spoilt by Jo Ellis and PD Allen's Blood Moon. There are more I haven't even downloaded yet! (I've moved Remix up though and will get to it as soon as I finish the one I'm on)
Do you think we're the crest of an unstoppable wave that will sweep away the old publishing model? Or not...
Lexi Revellian is offline   Reply With Quote