View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #377
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
Thank you for your reply, davidfor; I'm talking about the "FullScreenReading=true" mod. I've noticed that the bottom margin is always bigger than the top, left and right margins: I also tried applying the 'custom default kepub margins' patch from GeoffR, which is supposed to set all margins for kepub books to 0, but no change. I'll change the line-height and size of the font I use, and see if I can mitigate the effect.
OK, you are not running the 4.11.x firmware. There are threads to discuss the patches. I would suggest finding the one for the firmware version you are running and asking in there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote