View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #3
TedPark
Zealot
TedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankindTedPark has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Sony 505
1. in re renaming - OK, thanks.

2. in re preface - OK, I'll add that soon. But may wait until/if there are any reported problems to make an update.

3. in re apocrypha - I could at least make a separate eBook in the same format and style. But a couple of problems. I was under the impression that there was more than one apocrypha, or more specifically there are a number of apocryphal books, but which ones are included or not and the order are subject to which religious tradition you follow. I also don't know of a version of this material that is clean as the KJV text I used for this. But having said all that, if you find the text and tell me the answers to the above, I could probably do it in short order.

4. in re off-beat suggestion - that is way beyond me. I wouldn't know where to stop. You could end up with an entire library of biblical scholarship, comentary, etc. etc. Further it applies to all Bibles, not just KJV and certainly not specific to this particular upload.
TedPark is offline   Reply With Quote