View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 03:08 PM   #14
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I did well in my reading goal of 52 books I'm presently at 60 read. For my Sci Fi challenge I wanted to challenge myself to one Sci fi book each month, I read 11 so far this year. It was also for some reason one the hardest challenges I've done. Not that I don't enjoy Sci fi books I do, I just don't read as many as I do other genres. The challenge is to try to read more of them in a year. I even started watching the Expanse series on Prime. I just started 2001 Space Odyssey as a reread. There was something about a possible monolith being found on an asteroid or a moon in real life, at least it looked like one. They speculate it's as big as the Empire State building from the shadow it cast. Well that was it for me ! Now I'm probably going to read 2010 Space Odyssey next. I guess they were off by a decade, not bad. This was the catalyst to get me to read more Sci Fi ! If it's a real monolith or not.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote