View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 10:41 PM   #37
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I am trying to format some books from the Biblioteca Virtual Cervantes (which is the best resource I've found for ebooks in Spanish). When I try to open a file saved as htm in my hard drive, I get this error message in BookDesigner:
Quote:
Missed css-files:

/css/obras.css
/fuentes/fuentes.css

Some formatting features may be lost.
Find the listed files and copy them to the \Tool\Css\ BookDesigner subdirectory.
What am I supposed to do now? (I followed the indications to install the newest version of BookDesigner.)
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote