View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 02:44 PM   #23
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank View Post
Oddly, after sitting idle for 24 hours, my Nook now can see all the sideloaded books when I use its Library button. Does it have to phone home to BN overnight or something?
It could just be that the Nook is very slow and the next time you opened it, it had finally finished. I don't think it has anything to do with phoning home to B&N. I always leave Wi-Fi off on mine.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote