View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 12:50 PM   #74
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
Has anyone figured out the specs on this tablet? I've been looking but haven't found anything.
About all I can find is that it has a 1920 x 1200 (224 ppi) screen, comes with 32 GB of memory, and its SD slot can use up to a 256GB microSD card. And the battery is supposed to last "up to" 8.5 hours on a full charge. Also, it has dual band WiFi (2.4 and 5 Ghz) and supports a/b/g/n/ac (whatever "ac" is). It has two cameras (front and rear) and both are 2MP.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/noo...roductInfoTabs

It seems like someone would be able to find out what Android version it uses, and whether it has Bluetooth and OTG support. But, if that information is out there, I haven't been able to find it yet. I do like that the keyboard they sell for it just "clicks" on without Bluetooth.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote