View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #68
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
The first question I would ask in these speed comparisons would be ... is the user going to sites he's already been too before on the Fire? I would like to see him start this comparison by deleting the cache on both Nook and the Fire. I have trouble believing the Nook is that much slower.
With a fast internet connection the speed of opening uncached pages looks reasonable on the Fire. It sure does not look impossible. As to why the speed difference? I am not sure.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote