View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:09 PM   #24
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was wondering about that. Curious to know if there is a difference between the Paperwhite 4 and Voyage or Oasis in this regard?
I wish I had them to compare.

I'm happy to report that I read in my car and at my 'lunch table' in shade without glare just now without issues. I was worried because of the glare I keep getting at my desk and in another room when I tried it, but thankfully it wasn't an issue outside in semi-shaded areas.

I'm wondering if this is the a new type of screen (cheaper made?) for the PW4 or if it's similar or the same as the others with glass screens.

From comments I've seen the Voyage had a better screen and clarity, but Amazon did not carry it over, at least in the comments I read at the-ebook-reader blog. Again I can't physically compare. In some ways it reminds me of my Fire Tablet though

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 11-09-2018 at 02:19 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote