View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 02:07 PM   #23
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
how even is the lighting on the PW4? i couldn't zoom into your picture, but i see the light cones/shadows for the PW3...

i usually read at brightness 5-8 (dark room) with my PW3 and Oasis1, and on both, even though i "cherry picked" the best of multiple units, i still have uneven lighting near the LEDs... the Oasis2 i tried out last year was the best in this regard, but it was awkward and heavy for reading in bed and exhibited a color gradient from right to left.
I don't see those cones on the PW3 much when reading, the phone seemed to highlight it a little, or else it was the angle.

I haven't noticed any cones on the PW4.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote