View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 01:31 PM   #20
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Very informative. Thanks!

I do wonder if deep sleep has any adverse effect on NAND flash. Going by your description, it seems like regular sleep might be like normal standby (RAM stays powered) while deep sleep might be more akin to hibernate.
Thanks, I hadn't thought about hibernate.

I guess that's one more reason to exit the book at the end of each reading session so there is less that needs to be saved to flash. And maybe another reason to get a 32GB model.

Regarding flash wearout, I'm more concerned about all the data logging amazon does.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote