View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:08 PM   #17
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
First day reading and I keep having issues with glare. I'm bummed.

I thought E-ink was a point to change to so you can avoid Tablet and Phone glare and read comfortably in any light. I have the PW4 in the same reading spot I always have my PW3, laying flat on a desk. The glare on the screen from the overhead lights means I can't read this one laying flat at the desk. There's glare outdoors unless I switch angles when I tested it earlier. I'm surprised no review or anyone else has mentioned this. There's also fingerprint smudges already.

To me this is more of an E-ink/Tablet hybrid due to the screen. When cleaning the screen, just use a soft cloth like for eyeglasses?

Last edited by Paperbackstash; 11-09-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote