View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:21 PM   #32
bernard.ryefield
Connoisseur
bernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beautybernard.ryefield does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Desktop, Kindle Desktop, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
At this point, if you don't have a recent backup of your database that you could try restoring, you can either logout from your Kobo which will recreate the database when you log back in or do a full factory reset which will also create a new database but will also wipe the internal storage of your Kobo.
I can read my books on the device, add them from Calibre as usual etc...I don't know why KoboUtilities says the database is corrupted.
bernard.ryefield is offline   Reply With Quote