View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #31
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard.ryefield View Post
I had no problem sending the books except for one which was readable/transferable and that I had to repair.

But now comes the really big problem: "CorruptError: database disk image is malformed" at the connection (database backup). The books have the green checks though. When I run the KoboUtilities verify command I get the same error message.
At this point, if you don't have a recent backup of your database that you could try restoring, you can either logout from your Kobo which will recreate the database when you log back in or do a full factory reset which will also create a new database but will also wipe the internal storage of your Kobo.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote