View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i'm curious about just how widespread the phenomenon of "pirated" ebooks is though. outside of the obvious sources i don't know where they are hiding, but people seem to think they are everywhere... maybe i should do some research. in the name of science, obviously.
IRC is where they are at, new content and new proofs uploaded daily, hundreds of thousands of books, it puts most ebook stores to shame.

but since its IRC, and not bitorrent for example, its not wide spread, ED2k is a souce but IRC is where the community is.

Piracy pushes the world forward, its already forced most TV networks to put their shows online for free streaming.

Movies are still way behind in catching up to piracy.
and Ebooks just dont have the exposure.

Last edited by Andybaby; 02-10-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote