View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:22 AM   #27
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
If I have multiple copies of "The Three Musketeers, translated by William Barrow", and they are all different, how do I know which one is an accurate reproduction of William Barrow's translation? How do I know that any of them are?
Go to archive.org and check out the scan. (Or go to a library which has a first edition - if the first edition is what you want; there's still the possibility that the publisher botched that one up and there's a later, better, more complete edition of the translation...)