View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 03:41 PM   #18
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyBob View Post
Right, but once I buy a paper edition, it's not likely to change. With ebooks, this is a real risk. Fixing typos may not be a big deal, but what if an author reworked a significant portion of their book and pushed it through as the same title instead of a new edition?

A running book might update a table of miles to run for a training plan, making it easier for newer runners, but I liked the old table better. Unless I never re-download the book, the new table could slip in without me ever realizing it.
So make sure that you make friends with Alf and back up your books when you purchase them.

Shari