View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #7
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I understand perfectly that he may personally not feel comfortable with the e-book idea. One of my sisters really hated it (which is strange because she is the die-hard technophile of the family). However, I don't think the thought entered her mind that I would become incapable of reading "intelligent" stuff just because I read e-books.

I also noted the comment on the small percentage of people who read hardbacks rather than paperbacks. I have always hated hardbacks, they are ugly and impractical. Does that mean I think that people reading hardbacks are stupid? Strangely enough, no. But I wonder if the journalist thinks that people reading paperbacks is another sign of decadence
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote