View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:10 AM   #4
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
It's a lifestyle choice.

Turn off the TV and one has time for lots of things --- I still read to my children (aged 13 and 8) every weeknight --- we're currently doing World War II, an interlude from Presidential biographies having just finished those in order from Washington up through FDR, and have read _The Hobbit_, _The Lord of the Rings_, Susan Cooper's _The Dark is Rising_ pentalogy and a lot of other classics. Once we finish the Presidents we're going to go back and do all the world's mythologies starting w/ Gilgamesh, then famous explorers, inventors, mathematicians and leaders (chronologically --- the best plan I've worked up for this is just going through the local library stacks, noting the biographies I want to read to the kids along w/ birth dates, then sorting chronologically --- anyone have a better suggestion?)

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote