View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #32
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Same here! It's nice not to have to sync anymore.
I can't see giving up my Tablets just yet but will just have to see.
I still don't know what to do with the other Kindles....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider1960 View Post
I've got say, that's my only 'slight' irritation with my PW; it does 'seem' heavier. I've just tested and it comes in at only 30 grams more than my old Gen3 - and against instinct the weight is in the device not the case.

Otherwise I am really impressed with my PW and the whole experience.
I think the weight of the PW is how it is distributed. It's very solid. I don't know how else to describe it. My K3 is the heavier of the two but it sure doesn't feel like it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote