View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #87
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
I got a grand total of five books (all originally multi-format) transferred over so far; two from one series and 3 from another, all purchased at the same time (all part of my last purchase from FW.) There's still one book from each series and a couple others purchased at the same time that haven't transferred over yet.

My Fictionwise library only shows 39 titles available for download out of the 111 they show I've purchased, doesn't show any of the pre Agency-Pricing big 6 books I purchased there (mostly Star Trek). Lucky for me I've been a long-time user of calibre & Apprentice Alf's tools so I have them stored away already.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote