View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 07:18 PM   #81
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyplf View Post
I am trying to backup my past orders from ereader.com but the only real option is to download them one at a time. The past order history which would allow me to download the orders instead is missing most of my orders. No wonder I abandoned that site. Good riddance!
I had no trouble using the bulk downloader at Fictionwise, once I figured out how. The options aren't well documented.

I downloaded one "page" of books (25 titles per page) at a time. The ones I checked so far seem to have come across intact. I'm going to see if I have any partial series that need filling out, then I'll download them all again, as insurance.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote