View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:16 AM   #1
wraylewis
Enthusiast
wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wraylewis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad and Kindle
Need help with Sigil validation error

I've created my first epub using Sigil, and it works just fine in iBooks on my iPad.

However, when I use the Sigil validation check, it gives me two errors clearly related to a section of the book I removed:

OEBPS/Text/anotherday.xhtml NA This OPS document is reachable but not present in the OPF <spine>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

and

OEBPS/Text/anotherday.xhtml NA This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>. "Reachable" means that a reference of some kind that points to this resource exists in the epub.

The NA means there is no line number to search for.

How can I find these references to a file no longer in the epub and remove them?

Thanks for any help you can give.

wraylewis

Promotional link deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-21-2011 at 10:32 AM.
wraylewis is offline   Reply With Quote