View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 06:17 AM   #130
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by travger View Post
Maybe in the future I'll buy android phone and start reading epubs, it does not change the basic principle - I rate the format I read.
I like that answer. It's KISS and so far as I've examined it, seems to work well for many cases. And thanks for that simple answer. I've obviously been missing some basic simple ideas.

As an alternative to notes in a txt file, how about if I use a Long Text field similar to Comments for notes about particular format things?

On further thought the txt file seems more versatile a place than Long Text field.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-21-2011 at 06:42 AM.