View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:58 PM   #39
DaringNovelist
Addict
DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaringNovelist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
A few issues with reviewing on Smashwords...

I am doing this to help *customers* buy and choose books, so I am not interested on posting reviews just because I know an author or something.
This is the thing I most want to thank you for Ficbot. I think we as authors often forget that the kind of reviews that do the most good are those that are focused on the reader.

The most valuable sites to a reader are going to be those where the reviewer has a point of view and standards, and doesn't waste the reader's time with anything outside of that. Readers with the same point of view and taste can trust a site like that to tell them about books they will love.

That's the kind of thing that creates passion, and it means so much more to a book than just about anything.

Camille