View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 03:45 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Back in late 2019, my onboard video would not allow more than 1040x680 resolution. SFC /scannow did not find this

I even reinstalled W10. So I ran for almost 2 years on a pair of Diamond USB (DVI) modules.

Turns out another app complained about my Direct X. I ran the standard tool (DXDIAG) to check Direct X and it would not run.
Turns out Direct X had become corrupt and whatever had installed it was no longer on my system (lost). A download of direct X from M$ and all fixed
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote