View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:18 AM   #15
laborg
Zealot
laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.laborg has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous View Post
Firstly, the tool strips the metadata from the PDF. (Subject, author, title, etc.) Is there any way it could be preserved? (Or even an option offered to add it if it's not there already?)

Secondly--although admittedly this might be very hard to implement--could there be an option to force all pages to be the same size? Suppose, e.g., you're cropping a two column PDF. Unless you've got steady hands, probably the boxes you select won't be precisely the same, which might result in a slight zoom-level variation on devices that zoom each page to fit the device, which could be distracting. You could, e.g., force all pages into the size of the largest selection.
I wasn't aware of the fact that it cuts away the metadata - i will have to look at that.
The second feature is actually one I've already implemented in an earlier version but dropped it. I will try to solve it for 0.0.7.

greetings,
Gerhard
laborg is offline   Reply With Quote