View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 08:59 AM   #24
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by slm View Post
On a real Kindle, something else is used to get the name inside the grouping. I know this both because the real newspapers have a "date" after the name and because one of my subscriptions ("Opinionated") changed the name that appears there after a couple of weeks and the older ones appear as one name, the newer ones as another.
The problem is I don't know what attribute the Kindle looks to to override "title" when show the members of the group?
Any ideas?
Igorsk, is it visible in the Java code?
If you run mobi2mobi on the files were the name was changed can you see the names that appear in the output?

It isn't the publishing date that is shown?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote