View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:39 PM   #22
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Total, I have just over 1800 books, although the amount of actual ebooks is about 950. The rest is a combination of fanfics, various software and game manuals, and a catalog of my physical books.

I read quite a bit. Before health issues came up I was able to read three books a day. Not quite as fast anymore, though.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-03-2018 at 09:41 PM.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote